Thursday, April 14, 2011

WW2 Imagery

This shows the 'leaderes' of the allied powers, the big three. Joseph Stahlin, Winston Churchill, and Franklin D Roosevelt. When I see this picture I already know who they are, but if I didn't from looking at the way the picture was taken I could probably infer they were people important. Its shows them kind of looking down, and sincce theyre up kinda high its like theyre high society high power type of thing.

This is Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini who were part of the Axis powers..I'm thinking it was Italy, Germany, Japan, and Russia sort of tried but didn't exactly seem to be included with these three groups. Anyways, this is Hitler and Mussolini meeting in 1940. My first reaction was indifferent, I've seen the picture before.

In this picture theres a japanese soldier hitting an american soldier in the face. My inital reaction was shock, I've seen a lot of propaganda but not any that actually portrayed any violence. Even though its promoting violence and killing and I usually wouldn't like something like this, they do a good job of persuading Americans to go out and kill the 'Japs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment